Welcome to the DMCA Policy page of Stampostage.info. Here at Stampostage, we understand and greatly value the importance of creativity, innovation, and the protection of intellectual property. We’ve always believed in the mantra that “great artists steal,” not in the literal sense of theft, but in the sense of being inspired by and building upon the work of others. However, the line between inspiration and infringement is one we are committed to respecting.
If you believe that any material on our site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, we urge you to promptly inform us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) policy below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Stampostage.info in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location on Stampostage.info where the material you claim is infringed is located. Provide enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
In accordance with the DMCA, we’ve established a process to respond to claims of alleged infringement. Upon receiving a compliant notice, Stampostage will take whatever action we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
Our Copyright Agents for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached as follows:
We are proud to host a community of innovators who take this to heart, and we are equally committed to protecting the rights of those whose work makes this community possible.
Thank you for your understanding and respect for the process. We appreciate your help in making Stampostage a respectful and collaborative space.
Yours in innovation,
The Stampostage Team